Monday, September 23, 2013

Heaven on El Salvador's Pacific Coast: B Boutique Hotel

My husband's birthday is coming up, and after eight years I have run out of gift ideas. I've taken every hint and given him handmade gifts, gadgets, and everything on his Amazon wish list. So this year I decided to give him something different, rather than buy him a gift I though I'd give him an experience and create a memory he could cherish for many birthdays to come. A couple of weeks ago, I was browsing though my Instagram pics and found quite a special place,  and thought I'd book a weekend getaway. At the time I didn't know I was in for more than just an escapade, I was about to get a glimpse of Paradise.

This secluded cliffside gem is incrusted on the rocky pacific coast of tiny and beautiful El Salvador, Central America. I'll skip the praising and writing and let my shameful smartphone images and breathtaking views do the talking (which frankly don't do justice to the place). I must however give a shout to the wonderful staff, who gave us the royal treatment from our welcome cocktail and complimentary massage, pampered us throughout our sadly brief stay, to our even sadder departure.

Five stars are not enough to rate this romantic, unforgettable, luxurious, slice of paradise.














































XO,
From Paradise!



10 comments:

  1. Hola me encantaron las fotos!
    Cree que me puede dar el telefono del lugar!
    Mi email es bodajoseygabriela@gmail.com

    Gracias :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Para mas info puedes escribir a bhotelboutique@gmail.com, Saludos!

      Delete
  2. Muy bonito, me gustaría mayor información, maeravila@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Para más info puedes escribir a bhotelboutique@gmail.com, Saludos!

      Delete
  3. Marcela, te felicito, super bien escrito, y las fotos son profesionales! Que lindo el sitio. Felicidades con tu blog, me encanto tambien el de La Luna de Mateo. Divino! Saludos, Ana Cristina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Ana Cristina. Espero disfrutes los nuevos posts y encuentres siempre contenidos que lleguen a tu alma! Un Abrazo

      Delete
  4. Muy lindo, buen decorado y nítido. Felicidades y muchos éxitos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mejor...ni imaginado.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete