Thursday, August 15, 2013

Endless Summer: New Additions to the OfiBella Family!

Do you rememeber that famous creepy line in Poltergeist when the little girl announces ''They're here...''. That's the exact same voice I hear everytime OfiBella introduces new additions to their already gorgeous collection and talented designers. Part of me is pure excitement and the other is plain old fear I'll want them all and will in fact end up buying them all. Shopaholics of the world: this is not the blog for you to be reading! I will only encourage your vice, and this is exactly what OfiBella is, my very own vice, my addiction; my confessed guilty pleasure. 

The first day of my daughter's pre-school I decided I should treat myself with a little something and spend a very small portion of her college fund...on me. Hey, I made it through the first four years, I need a little encouragement gift for the next fifteen! So I decide to stop by OfiBella, and I know I'm in trouble when the sales assistant greets me by name and says she was expecting me. I'm that predictable. I then confirm I'm a lost case once I spot the newest addition to the OfiBella family: Margaret Elizabeth. Meg Galligan is the brilliant designer behind this beautifully crafted jewelry line. In her own words she believes that every day calls for a celebration. I think I might have taken this a bit too literal...

I immediately spotted her faceted stone adjustable bangles. I spy a Gold Link bracelet that has my name written all over it, a gorgeous Chrysophase teardrop bangle and the aqua chalcedony one. A few minutes (that feel like hours) of indecision later, I'm ultimately drawn to the Rainbow Moonstone Teardrop Bangle, and the Labradorite Teardrop Bangle and go for these babies. 


Of course I don't leave with these two beauties on their own. I finally got my hands on the Hula Hoops Maui Molly Bar necklace which I've been lusting after a while now, as well as the 19" Spike Necklace also by Hula Hoops Maui, both perfect for layering! (I already own the 29" Spike necklace, a simple, edgy, versatile piece perfect for layering as well), and just to make sure these two don't feel lonely back home I go for the mini Claw necklace (which I totally think should be joined by the mini claw studs...soon, very soon...)

Just before I think I'm safe, I spot Tiffany Chou's Coral Jr. which I can't, just can't not have. I already own Tiffany's gorgeous My Fair Coral Cuff and have gotten so many compliments on it whenever I wear it, the Jr. version will surely be a head-turning stunner as well.


Hula Hoops Maui Molly Necklace


Amethyst Druzzy Pendant, by Margaret Elizabeth

This picture does not make justice to the Knotted Turquoise Necklace with Druzy Pendant, by Santa Monica based celeb fave Frasier Sterling pictured in the back. It is jaw-dropping stunning! Everything Frasier Sterling is. Period. Proof of this are these distressed wood stretchies with multicolor tassels featured below. How cute are these?!

Talking about conversation starters and head turners, this Gold Vermeil Eagle Cuff by Hula Hoops Maui is insane!!! How cool is it?!!!

This is my idea of heaven in a four-picture InstaCollage. Check out those Zariin A Touch of Stones necklaces and Tale of Two Stones rings. 
These dainty Tiffany Chou classics are back and in stock! Stay Gold, Anchors Aweigh and Sail Away necklaces. 

SNEAK PEEK: 

MEREDITH HAHN COMING SOON TO OFIBELLA!!!

Oh boy...

As summer comes to an end, I must confess I'm excited about fall launches and trends, september mag issues, and dressing up for fall; but the tropics girl in me is happy and lucky enough to live in an endless summer. OfiBella will sure brighten up my rainy days to come! Can't wait for the new additions to this gorgeous talented family of designers!!!


CLICK BELOW FOR MORE INFO OR TO BUY OFIBELLA

Find OfiBella on Facebook
Or Shop Ofi Bella at D'tails, C.C. El Manantial, Calle La Reforma, Col. San Benito
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment