Thursday, August 8, 2013

Fall Launches You'll Love: Club Monaco Footwear 2013


Loeffler Randall Nahla Bootie

Don't get me wrong, I am a Summer kinda girl all year round, but Oh! how I love Fall Fashion. I live in the tropics, but I usually get excited around this time of the year with all the new beauty and fashion fall launches. I'll breeze through september mag issues wishing for a few inches of snow just so I can wear a pair of studded biker boots without looking ridiculous! A girl can dream...then I wake up and really do thank I live in the tropics!!!

My latest shoe obsession: Club Monaco's fall 2013 first-ever footwear launch, now available online and in stores! From luxurious pumps and edgy booties to comfy classy flats or sexy slim sandals, these timeless, bold, versatile, Italian crafted beauties will take you from day to night and summer to fall in less than you can say ''I'll take one of each!''.

Take a sneak peek and breathe girl, breathe...






All Images Property of www.clubmonaco.com

No comments:

Post a Comment