Thursday, June 27, 2013

Paris Photo Journal: The Parisian Vintage Chic Home





Waking up to this city every morning is invigorating. The vibe of this town is exhilarating. I'm not a morning person, trust me I start functioning at noon, here however, I wake up revitalized with this smile on my face that just makes me look stupid...stupid happy.

The following is a brief photo journal of Paris through my eyes and why not as cheesy as it may sound, my heart! Many of the spots you'll recognize, others are everyday moments in the life of Parisians, some have been captured without them even knowing it, and of course you'll see fashion
And  my very own weakness: food.

This first feature showcases my favorite spots of a vintage chic parisian apartment.

When I first arrived to our building's blue door I feet like Hugh Grant was about to open it for me, then I realized some minor details: I wasn't Julia Roberts, I wasn't in a film and I was in the wrong country. Everytime I cross this ble door, whether out to discover the city or in to the place I now call 'home' my hearts fills with joy, the kind of joy you feel when you walk into target...okay, or disneyland (target does it for me).

I love everything about this place, the flooring, art, fabrics, vintage furniture, the way it combines the old with the new, the views, light fixtures, it is small and cozy yet comfortable enough for a family of four, and of course location, location, location!


The Parisian Home


Vintage Trunks serve as side tables and Night Stands


I love the way areas have been defined by the strategic placing of rugs!




 Parisian Vintage mixes beautifully with clean white modern kitchen cabinets
























No comments:

Post a Comment