Friday, June 28, 2013

Paris Photo Journal: Part Deux

Mes Photos de Paris

This is not by any means a tourist guide, they are not even good pictures. At the pace my husband drags me around town I couldn't squeeze a good shot in there even if I wanted to. I am missing so many iconic sites in Paris (what, no tower?!) For that we will always have Paris...and DK Eyewitness Guides! Hope you enjoy this journey as much as I am. 
Love from Paris.
XO

I wish I could lock myself to is city!
Found this Alain Ducasse J'Aime Paris Book at a Secco Café, feat. His fave stos, spots and anecdotes, beautifully illustrated makes a wonderful Coffee Table Book or a piece of decor by its own
Loved these Lalique Vitrines

Hôtel Costes, Rue Saint-Honoré
Setting up of The Glory of Water, Lagerfeld's photo expo along the Seine under these black domes
 Italian and French Fashion Power Houses gorgeous façades

Peonies Wall at the Mandarin Oriental Paris, Rue Saint-Honoré
Maison Georges Larnicol

L'original Steak & Frites @ Le Relais de l'Entrecôte
Amorino Gelati
 Le Choc Mont Blanc @ Angelina
Café Saint-Régis, île Saint-Louis

Fauchon Heaven!

Just in time for Half-Yearly Soldes! A people watching and window shopping spectacle by itself!

 Historic Cafe de Flore, opposite to equally iconic Les Deux Magots and Brasserie Lipp

 A rare and beautiful site: a ghostly Paris Métro

No comments:

Post a Comment