Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Paris Photo Journal III

Time really does fly when you are having so much fun, feasting on such delicious meals, and visiting such gorgeous sites. Here are a few of my favorite spots, some iconic of this city, others that remain undiscovered by tourists and still reserved for parisians. Love from Paris. XO

 I was dragged to Brandy Melville (71 rue de Rennes) by a certain fab and fash 13 year old dreading I would find myself stuck in Teen universe, instead I found myself in a killer place. The lines of trendy teens and not so much teens should have been an indicator of the gorgeous pieces, and intoxicating vibe and music of the store. Most of their pieces are uni-sized to flatter most figures, but the prints, favrics and designs are to die for! The decor is jaw-dropping cool and unique, so are their accesories. Check out their site for locations.








I stock up on Petit Bateau for striped tees for my daughter and myself! The quality is amazing and the designs are timeless! Raincoats and shoes are also a great buy in this french classic. Also among my favorites for the smaller ones, Du Pareil au Même, Cyrillus, or I'll even hit my local Monoprix for great finds (Petit Bateau also has a line for them) If your budget is higher and are looking for pricier pieces Tartine et Chocolat, Jacadi, or Bonpoint are the way to go.

Endless summer days under the Parisian Sun...
These street Macaron Glace Pops give Ladurée a run for their money any day of the week.
These also resemble the approximate shape I am showing off these days...
Streets and Corners of Paris


Decor Shops Vitrines

Lovely soapd, scented candles and diffusers


Fell in love with this summer outdoor sitting space

Delish Bakery & Bistro Bread &Roses



Place des Vosges: Oldest and coolest planned square in Paris



Parc Monceau: An oasis of tranquility and beautiful gardens reserved for Parisians



Ponts des Arts

What a perfect name for such a lovely flower shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment